…is our worldwide live radio technology and extensive catalogue. Integrate airable.radio into your products, app or software and grant your customers access to real and relevant radio stations from all over the world. The unique combination of curators, editors and intelligent software, server infrastructure, and interface development, ensures that each station on airable.radio are always up to date, has correct metadata, logos, slogan, description, language, origin, network, genre, frequency, and much more data.
Finding relevant stations and navigating the worldwide catalogue in an obvious and intuitive way is crucial for a great user experience. airable provides tools, lists, and functions to address that. Here we’ve summarized some of them. If we missed any, let us know, it’s probably already there or on the way:
Basic navigation of the catalogue can be by the following:
User related navigation and listings:
- Favorites – mark favorite stations.
- List of recently listened stations.
- Local stations – stations near the user’s location.
- Usage and user based recommendations, generated by airable algorithms
- Trending – lists stations that are gaining momentum.
- Curators – selected themes and promotions provided by our editors.
Consumers use radio at home, at work or on mobile, they utilize broadband or 3G, and use radio day and night with very individual expectations. airable’s filters and tools can adjust the offering on your products and apps to match exactly your users expectations.
- Bandwidth: Bandwidth – exclude high or low bandwidth stations depending on the type of use
- Quality – exclude stations do not meet criteria for reliability, and sound quality
- Group – show stations in a content network or ownership network
At airable, each station comes with a rich set of metadata. These are tailored for different use cases and devices, from a smart watch up to a giant smart TV Set. The airable team of editors collects and reviews metadata regularly to maintain the highest quality catalogue. Networks and radio stations have a direct influence on which data we assign to their station and we are often in direct contact with them. Here’s an excerpt of an airable.radio metadata:
- Logo: Station logo in different resolutions
- Station slogan or motto
- Streaming links – Multiple links per station for added reliability, and bandwidth selection.
- www and social media station links
- ID, frequencies and much more…
The airable.radio services and offerings are continuously being developed. Enhanced recommendation algorithms, current song title, related stations and many more features make airable the leading internet radio catalogue.