- 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The following provides information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data relating to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
(2) The controller within the meaning of Art. 4 Section 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is airable GmbH, represented by the Managing Director Heiko Meertz, Am Treppchen 2, 41334 Nettetal, Germany, e-mail address email@example.com(see our disclaimer).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail the data provided by you (your e-mail address, if nec. your name) is saved by us in order to reply to your questions. We delete the data generated in this context after the storage is no longer required, or restrict its processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our site or we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you about the respective processes in detail below. We also mention the criteria defined for the storage period.
- 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to access information,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
- 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When you visit our website purely for information, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise submit information to us, we shall only collect the personal data which your browser transfers to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data which we require for technical purposes in order to display our website and ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Section 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Transferred data volume
– Website from where the request came
– Operating system and its user interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the above data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you are using, and which send us certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are designed to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Persistent cookies (see b).
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a preset duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your requirements and, for example, decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that blocking cookies might disable functions of this website.
- 4 Other functions and features of our website
(1) Apart from using our website to obtain information, you can also submit content using a form at http://airablenow.com/contact/content/ that you may use if you are interested. For this, you must specify your e-mail address and name, which we use to provide the respective service and for correspondence with you. The data processing for the purpose of establishing contact with us is effected in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 Clause 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form is automatically deleted after processing and handling of your proposals.
- 5 Objection to processing of your data
(1) You may revoke your consent for the processing of your data at any time. A revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have notified us of the revocation.
(2) Provided that we rely on the processing of your personal data for the balancing of interests, you may file an objection against the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required for the performance of a contract with you, which is outlined by us in the description of the functions below. If you make such an objection, we kindly ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we had done. In the case of a justified objection, we shall examine the facts and either cease or adapt the data processing or point out the compelling and legitimate grounds on which we shall continue the processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can notify us of your objection for advertising purposes using the following contact details: [all contact details].
- 6. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and render possible an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Where IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, Google will shorten your IP address within the member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for purposes of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activities, and providing further services to the operator of the website in relation to website activities and Internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be connected / merged with other data held by Google.
(3) You may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the corresponding setting in your browser software; however, we advise you that blocking cookies might disable some functions of this website. Moreover, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie in relation to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in, which is available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are used in shortened form in order to prevent direct personal references. If a personal reference is attributable to the data collected about you, this is excluded forthwith and the personal data is then immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to be able to analyze the use of our website and make regular improvements. With the statistics we can improve our site and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Section 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
- 7 Use of Jetpack/formerly WordPress.com-Stats
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Jetpack (previously: WordPress.com-Stats) in order to be able to analyze the use of our website and make regular improvements. With the statistics we can improve our site and make it more interesting for you as a user. We also use the system for measures to protect the security of the website, e.g. identifying attacks or viruses. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Automattic Inc. is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov. The legal basis for the use of Jetpack is Art. 6 Section 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Cookies (for details see § 3) are stored on your computer for this analysis. The information collected by cookies is stored on a server in the USA. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the functions and features of this website. It is possible to prevent the storage of cookies with the setting in your browser or by pressing the “Click here to Opt-out” button at http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
(3) This website uses Jetpack with an extension with which IP addresses are used in a shortened form directly after their collection in order to rule out any direct personal references.
(4) Information of third-party provider: Automattic Inc., 60 29 th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110–4929, USA, https://automattic.com/privacy, as well as the third-party provider of the tracking technology: Quantcast Inc., 201 3 rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103–3153, USA, https://www.quantcast.com/privacy.
- 8 Use of social media plug-ins
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing activities, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, and the retention periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for advertising purposes, market research, and/or needs-based design of their website. This type of analysis is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these usage profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in providers to exercise this right. With this plug-in we give you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Section 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data transfer is effected irrespective of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, the data we have collected about you is assigned directly to your account with the plug-in provider. When you press the activated button and, e.g., link the site, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, however, particularly before activating the button as this way you can avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the privacy statements of these providers below. There you also obtain more information about your rights and settings for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
a) [Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications, and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
d) Pinterest Inc., 651 Brannan Street, San Francisco, Ca. 94103, USA; further data on data collection: https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy. Pinterest is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- 8 Up-to-dateness and changes to this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid and is dated May 2018. It may be necessary to make changes to this privacy statement owing to the further development of our website and offers or due to amended law or official regulations. The current privacy statement can be called up and printed at any time on the website at http://www.airablenow.com/datenschutz.